Watch your home TV Everywhere on your Android device with DISH Remote Access.
Take your TV with you. With the DISH Remote Access app, you can watch the same TV you get at home on your Android device. Enjoy your favorite live or recorded programs anytime, anywhere. Also, manage your home television with a full-featured DVR manager, a searchable program guide, and a virtual remote control. This is a must-have app for DISH Subscribers.
Watch your TV*
Take your TV with you- and enjoy watching all of your favorite sports, news, TV shows, and movies from your ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR or ViP™ 722 or 722k DVR with the Sling® Adapter accessory on your Android device.
-Integrated user interface makes it fast and easy to find the shows and movies you want to watch.
Schedule DVR Recordings
- Schedule DVR recordings from anywhere.
- One-touch recording- simply choose to record one event, all events, or only new events.
Browse and Search the Program Guide
- Search the program guide up to 9 days in advance.
- Search for shows by title, genre, network, keyword, or actor.
- View graphics and posters of your favorite shows and movies.
Manage your DVR Library**
- Set recording priorities.
- Manage recording conflicts.
- Delete shows you’ve already watched.
- View and adjust your recording schedule.
DISH Remote Access requires an online DISH account and is compatible with the following DISH Network receiver models: 512, 522, 625, 612, 622, 722, 722k, 922. You must use DISH Remote Access at least once from your PC, prior to using your Android app- login to your online DISH account from your PC and click on the DISH Remote Access link to get started.
*Requires high-speed Internet connection to a ViP™ 922 Slingloaded™ DVR, or a ViP™ 722 or ViP722k DVR with Sling Adapter accessory.
**Requires high-speed Internet connection to one of the following receiver models: ViP612, ViP622, ViP 722, ViP722k, ViP 922.